We respect your privacy
- Instant Windscreens respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Privacy Act 1993 in general accordance with recommendation of the Council of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development Concerning Guidelines Governing the Protection of Privacy and Transborder Flows of Personal Data. This Policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is the information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
- Instant Windscreens will, from time to time, receive and store the personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your request or service order.
- We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
- Instant Windscreens may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- Instant Windscreens may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to, telephone, email, sms or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may, from time to time, need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Instant Windscreens, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of New Zealand. These may include, but are not limited to Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines.
Security of your personal information
- Instant Windscreens is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993. A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information.
- If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 157 Sunnybrae Rd, Glenfield, 0629 . We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you come to our website (http://www.instantwindscreens.co.nz) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, mobile unique device ID, IP address, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Our site may, from time to time, have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement, or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Instant Windscreens is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.